Call (541) 972-3080 for a Free Estimate Today!
Services & Products:
- Build and install home and business networks (ethernet cable, wireless/wifi/mesh access points, routers/gateways, and switches).
- Security camera systems for homes or OLCC-compliant versions for cannabis or alcohol locations. Includes alerts and remote viewing over the internet.
- Set up “Smart Home” appliances and fixtures such as multi-room lighting and stereo systems.
- Install VOIP phone systems.
- Content filters to block adult content/malware/advertisements. Keep your children, students, or employees from visiting dangerous and unwanted websites and also speed up your network.
- Wireless network (wifi) surveys to optimize new or existing wireless networks.
- Install and monitor network security equipment devices that can analyze incoming and outgoing traffic for suspicious activity.
- Configure Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) for remote access to home/corporate networks allowing employees to securely work from home.
- Captive portals and guest networks. Useful for cafes or hotels who want give guests access to the internet with security limits.
- Specializing in, but not limited to, service of Cisco, Ubiquiti (Unifi), pfSense, Synology, NEC, Polycom, Windows, and Macintosh systems. Consumer-oriented gear is also supported.
- And more! If you need something unique we will find a solution for you, just ask.
- Introductory rate for new clients is $100/hour for our first job; $115/hour for returning clients.
- $105/hour rate for non-profits. Documentation of non-profit status is required for this special hourly rate.
- Monthly network security monitoring on a per-device basis. Price ranges from $10 – $50 depending on type (IDS/IPS/NSM) of device.
- We will work with your current hardware, recommend new hardware for you to purchase, or order equipment on your behalf for best available online price +10%.
All labor has a limited warranty* for 30 days from date of service. All installed hardware includes its standard manufacturer’s warranty for 1 year or more, depending on manufacturer.
*All labor has a limited warranty against defects in workmanship for 30 days from date of job completion, provided that: 1) the work performed has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse; 2) the work performed has not been modified, altered, or had repairs made or attempted by others or inadvertently by malicious software; and 3) that Willamette Network Security, LLC be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by the client and have first opportunity at remedying the problem at no cost.